Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sex Education

Maybe the teachers could use this cute sex guide for the sex education at school, this is so cute that it should be made into a big hang chart. There's no reason for them denying sex education at school, the kids is going to know about it anyway, sooner or later.


Finish!! oh yea..

Found this at sweetiegem's blog.


Off-topic : I know I'd abandon this blog, shame on me....:( But I'd been working on so many blogs lately, I deleted a few of my old blogs.
and now back to cutting fabrics and delivering the orders....

Finish!!

7 comments:

  1. aha!)) I sure the teachers should use this! it's important! Children should not be afraid, ashamed... like Ian McEwan's characters (http://www.ianmcewan.com/bib/books/chesil.html)
    P.S. I was so glad your comment!Be my reader and friend, please!^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha That's freakin adorable!!! They totally need these charts everywhere! XD

    E> An

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...the drawing is cute neh~~ good education. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think have to share in my facebook. :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for some other informative site. Where else may I get that type of information written
    in such an ideal method? I've a undertaking that I'm just now working on, and I have
    been at the glance out for such info.

    Also visit my web-site: bancuri despre unguri

    ReplyDelete