Thursday, February 17, 2005

Artist Trading Card

What is Artist Trading Card?
Artist Trading Card is also known as ATC. Just like any baseball or Pokemon trading cards, they are handmade artistic collectible cards. There are so many art techniques in creating an ATC, theme and material are unlimited but the only restriction that we have to follow is the dimension of the card : 2.5" X 3.5" or 64mm X 89mm.
The artist will usually sign their name, title of the ATC, date created and other info on the back of the card. Here's a very good site if you want to know more about ATC. --> Art in your Pocket : ATCs

And here's some of the ATC that I made for Nervousness LMAO (Land Mail Art Object - Project from Nervousness). I did not scan my first ATC attempt, which was quite a failure but I did send them out anyway. But as times goes by, I think I kinda improve and produce quite a piece of art...heh heh. Both set were made in January. Let me know what you think ^_^

Cross Stitch ATC (First time hosting a LMAO)



January Swap for Newbie



No comments:

Post a Comment