Thursday, February 17, 2005

Nervousness February LMAO

I joined several Nervousness LMAO for the month of February. All of them are very interesting theme. I completed two and mailed out on 14th/February (Valentine's Day>_<)

Red Theme ATC (Chinese New Year)
made those from Ang Pow (red money envelopes) and Chinese New Year greeting cards.


Karma ATC
I had no idea at all on how to come out with a Karma Theme ATC. But at last, here they are.


I'm going to work on two more ATC LMAO , Kimono and Postage ATC(which I host at the main site). And I'm going to make more ATC to trade. I met with some really cool ATC artist from some MSN groups. I was so busy making ATC for NNess swap and I have totally neglect the other trade....and also this poor blog which I only update today since I first create it last few weeks ago. Hopefully I will meet with more superb artist to trade ATC with me after I publish my ATC (traded and to trade) in this blog. And this is also a personal art blog for me to keep track of all the ATC that I'd made.

And yes, I was finally a full member of Nervousness. My username is moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment