Wednesday, June 04, 2008

My First Handphone Pouch...Handmade by me!!

Bought so many fabrics, must make use of them. Ok, here's something I want to change/buy long time ago. My handphone drawstring pouch. But I always couldn't find a pouch that I like in the market. All are too commercial and similar.

Pouchie too old and dirty. (like kain buruk)


Ok, I tried to make my own handmade pouchie. I have no idea how to and where to start. No sewing experience whatsoever. No sewing machine (my hands are my machine). So I took the rough measurement from my old pouchie and choose one of my favourite fabric.

Cutting the fabric hurts so much. X_X


Cut out two pieces.


An hour of sewing and an episode of Grey's Anatomy...Ta-Da!!


Handphone going into new home...lalala~~


"Zakka"
Simplicity is the beauty!


It turns out exactyly like what I'm looking for....and it's awfully easy to make. If you have sewing machine, it's even faster.

10 comments:

  1. haha XD i understand the feeling of cutting the fabric, but trust me, you will get use to it ... XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, Kelly. The pouch is lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pouch! I have the same fabric and waited for ages to cut it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. For sale or not ???

    :)

    Long time no c !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waaaa....my former boss commented on my blog. >_<

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look great! I especially love the two different patterns :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deng... like that everyone oso know who i am lor !!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha...your nick is too obvious already.

    Btw, yes, I'm selling them. Going to sell them in my online shop and also The Curve flea market. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. hor hor !

    gosh, miss moonshine... your craftsmanship is getting better...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Should have the other way...

    Not got discount or not !!!

    Got free 1 one or not ???

    :)

    ReplyDelete