Thursday, January 15, 2009

You think you don't need LOVE? Think again....

The little heart collector by carambatack

I was just 20 minutes into watching Meet Joe Black (yes, I am just watching it now....) and have to pause and blog about a quote from this movie.

'Love is passion, obsession, someone you can't live without. If you don't start with that, what are you going to end up with? Fall head over heels. I say find someone you can love like crazy and who'll love you the same way back. And how do you find him? Forget your head and listen to your heart. I'm not hearing any heart. Run the risk, if you get hurt, you'll come back. Because, the truth is there is no sense living your life without this. To make the journey and not fall deeply in love - well, you haven't lived a life at all. You have to try. Because if you haven't tried, you haven't lived.'

I just do not understand when someone said love is not important. Why does ppl have to think it's best to find someone who can love you more than you love him/her? If that's the case, then have a dog or a cat, they will love you regardless how little attention or love you give them.

Yes, it's not easy to find true love....but if you haven't tried, you haven't lived.

5 comments:

  1. I'd agree with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely quote!

    Dropping by from flickr, thanks for your sweet comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen Joe Black and loved the film - tho' will have to watch it again to see that quote as I can't remember it:-) But it's oh so true and I agree with every word:-)
    Love your blog by the way:-)

    Lubna

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love meet joe black. I cried buckets everytime i watch it. Especially the ending sequence. Bravo for blogging the key takeaway from the show.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never, ever been interested in love. From the time I turned thirteen I had concluded I was never repulsed by the idea, and I never resented anyone who claimed to be infatuated with their "soul-mate". It just never hit me the way it seemed to hit others. I felt so out of touch because I had what seemed like a complete understanding of who I was, my faults, and why I felt the way I did about something while my peers were emotionally deteriorating over the smallest things. I guess I just don't need it.

    ReplyDelete