Monday, September 13, 2004

The newborn post

First post, what should I say? Who would read my blog? Is this the same time Live Journal? But blogspot seem to be more user friendly...I don't know. I always keep a diary with me when I was small. But diaries suppose to be private and confidential...and writing here is like for everyone to read. It's feeling kinda weird. But I like writing and read what people write, so I guess I might enjoy this idea as well. Hmm...I guess I need to ask other people to read my blog?
This first post is really a crap, I have nothing to write about.
.
.
.
Nevermind, I'll give a pat on my shoulder myself, I'll do better next time. (I abandoned my LiveJournal months ago...sucker-_-). I swear I'll get back to this.........>___<

And stop overusing cutesy smiley....arrrkkkk....

Anyway, this is fun, just like Bridget Jone's Diary. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment