So here some enlightenment~~
~~~~How To Stay Young~~~~1. Throw out nonessential numbers. This includes age, weight and height. Let the doctor worry about them. That is why you pay him.
Take out 'age'? I wish I could. This is the no.1 thing that keep us from being young.
2. Keep only cheerful friends. The grouches only pull you down.
I'm blessed with those crazyyyyyyyyyy friends.
3. Keep learning. Learn more about the computers, crafts, gardening, whatever. Never let the brain idle. 'An idle mind is the devil's workshop'. And the devil's name is Alzheimer.
George Carlin forgot to mention mahjong. The best Alzheimer prevention. OMG....this makes my hand itchy. I kissed a few tiles after taking this picture. I miss you sooooo muchhhhhh!!!
4. Enjoy the simple thing.
I enjoy baking cakes. But it's not a simple thing. I can only make Temptation Oreo.
5. Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until you gasp for breath.
How can I not laugh when I have a bunch of crazy friends (refer #2) and a DAMN BLOODY witty boyfriend(are you happy now?).
6. The tears happen. Endure, grieve and move on. The only person who is with us our entire life is ourselves. Be ALIVE while you are alive.
Crying is the best pain reliever.
7. Surround yourself with what you love, whether it's family, pets, keepsake, music, plants, hobbies, whatever. Your home is your refuge.
8. Cherish your health. If it is good, perserve it. If it is unstable, improve it. If it is beyond what you can improve, get help.
True also. Nothing much to comment. But I'm not a health freak. I don't diet. I don't do sport. For short, I'm not healthy. But at least I don't smoke or drink.
9. Don't take guilt trips. Take a trip to the mall, to the next country, to a foreign country, but NOT to where the guilt is.
Huh? Guilt trips? Anyway, I already have too many trips planned ahead, Langkawi, Singapore and maybe one more KL trip....don't even know whether I got the money for it or not. I still checking on AirAsia promotion from time to time. But will need to put that in 2007.
10. Tell the people you love that you love them, at every opportunity.
I LOVE YOUUUUUUUU!!!!! You know who you are.
Two entries in a day. To make it up for being absent for such a long period. You can see that I'm being abandoned today. *sigh* But at least now I have my own personal space and time to do my own stuff, update my blog, comment of other ppl's blog (Yokie already merajuk), watch my Desperate Housewives, eat my snacks, read my Cleo and Minna.