Monday, April 02, 2007

Use Cruelty-Free Cosmetic Brand

I just bought a new foundation powder and then I found that the manufacturer was questionable of animal testing cruelty. I felt extremely guilty for purchasing such brand and I did quite like to use that brand. Aaarrggghhhh....

It was in my 2007 resolution to do more in promoting animal-cruelty. I got a link from Remembering Sheena to check on the manufacturer or product name that was cruelty-free. It's a shame that most cheaper cosmetic range like L***** and M********* were marked as 'questionable'. And those that were labeled as cruelty-free were much more expensive.

-Check brand-

Here's some of those brands that are cruelty-free that are easy to find in Malaysia (but some are really expensive lehhh....)

Aramis, Aveda, Avon, Bobbi Brown, The Body Shop, Chanel, Clarins, Clinique, Crabtree & Evelyn, Dermalogica, Donna Karan Beauty Company (DKNY), Estee Lauder, Elizabeth Arden, Paul Mitchell, La Mer, La Prairie, M.A.C. Cosmetics, Murad, The Natural Source, Neutrogena, O.P.I., Origins, John Paul Mitchell Systems, Revlon, Staedtler, Stila Cosmetics, Ted Baker Fragrance, Tommy Hilfiger, Urban Decay, The Wella Corporation (Sebastian), Alberto Culver VO5, St. Ives, Stuf.


I am shocked to find out that Johnson and Johnson and Procter and Gamble products were listed as TESTER on animals. They had a huge range of bathroom products which I'm sure your bathroom were flooded with products from this two giant cosmetic manufacturer. Perhaps we have to start using our local halal brands, ex: Zaitun, Follow Me, Safiah(I think wrong spelling lah)....I can't remember anymore. -_-

3 comments:

  1. whoa, so many entries during the weekend. you must be very free, then. hehe... anyway, i enjoy reading the movie comments, it's a guide for me to select DVD's at the stores.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa.. So detail with cosmetics. Haha.. Learn a thing or two from is good. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, anybody there??? No updates??

    ReplyDelete