- I have been traveling a lot...almost every week, Chiang Mai, Ipoh-KL-Ipoh.
- Getting in touch with my good ol' hobby. Am pretty much addicted to Postcrossing. It's amazing that only in two months, I'd received more than 50 beautiful cards from all around the world. See my pretty cards and activity : Posfinity and Kiiss Multiply. Having a hobby make you whole. Have one or two or a lot.
- Getting hooked with TV series. I just finished two really good series. One was from Hong Kong TVB series, forgot the name but if I said it's about a big family selling abalone everyone should know already. And then Nip/Tuck. I just finish season 2 and I need to get my hand on season 3.....fast!!
- Trying to finish a novel. Erm, to no avail....yet. Because of the series laaaa....
- Playing PSP. Bought a PSP for Fai but I got to keep for a few weeks and got addicted too. Whyyyyy am I so easily got attracted and addicted to materials?
This week will be going down to KL again, getting kinda sick of all the travelling but it bring back some old memories from my uni years, where I used to travel home every week from Penang.
Recently there's someone reading and commenting my blog anonymously. Sometimes giving me advices too. I wonder who she/he is. Are you sure that's not you, SK??? Trying to play a prank on me, huh???
K, going to work now. Perhaps some solid entry tonight.