Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Hello

I just spent an hour uploading my Singapore pictures into Blogger. Not going to blog about the trip now....it's already too late. But really, there's not much to blog about this business trip and I did not expect it to be as fun as the Hong Kong one. Oh well, I will talk about that tomorrow.

But anyway....just wana drop a few words here.

Finally I finished reading my first novel this year. Just nice....and I still have another 1.5 months to finish another book. I cried like cow during the few final chapters of Marley and Me. I did not realize a book can be such a tear jerker as well. How humiliating >_< Being the first paperback book for John Grogan, the tribute tale to his dog Marley were written in such a beautiful and touching way. Although I'd expected how the ending will turn out, but this did not spoil the fun and sad moment of reading this book.

I know give Nici a bear hug every night before I go to sleep.





Nici says hi. Bow wow.

1 comment: