Thursday, July 09, 2009

Kiirey at Pipit Wonderful Market #2

My website www.kiirey.com officially launched on 3rd of July and in conjunction with that, we were at Pipit Market at Berjaya Times Square. This time with Deb and Pek Mun. My new partner in crime. keke.

Thanks Ivery for the pictures. :)

More picture here and here. Thanks to the Pipit organizer(Mike and Ivery), all my friends and colleagues who came to support. Thank you sooo sooo much. <3 <3 <3

And there are the stuff I bought back from the wonderful handmade market. All handmade, beautiful, creative and cute. (some are for sale at www.kiirey.com)

Mini teru-teru and the red devil.

LOMO camera necklaces from
Evangelione's Handmade

And a gift from Tako (Evangelione's Handmade). Thank you sooooooo sooo much.
I promised to give her some scrap fabric and I forgot :( felt so bad....


One of my favourite purchase. The Birdcage key-holder/protector (from Lazybone Handmade) and also the LOMO camera (from Evangelione's Handmade). Camera will be for sale at Kiirey soon. ^__^


Such fun event, meet so many nice and friend vendors and customers. Can't wait for the next event (might be in Sept).

3 comments:

  1. hey u got the keyholder too... isnt it jus great? love it to bits..hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, rmber me? we met at d 1st pipit market. just visited your website... wow impressive. i'm trying to market my flowers too thru blog. hopefully have a proper webpage like yours...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. I'm dolly. Would you like to join our craft fair in Ipoh on the 10 and 11 of December? Email me at dollyquah@gmail.com if you are interested. Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete