Saturday, July 11, 2009

Look what I got from Mr. Postman

It always cheers me up when Mr. Postman drop something for me. That's why I always love snail mail swapping and buying stuff online.

A very beautiful bracelet from BeadPot. Check out Frances's blogshop, her works are amazing and at very very reasonable price. And she is such a sweet person. Love love love this pearl bracelet soooo much. (I'm going go back to her shop again to buy for my friend's birthday present..shhh) Support handmade!!


Ain't it beautiful?

And the largest package I'd ever receive from the mail. 15kg fabric from Tisha, Taiwan. woohoo....

Nici says hi.

Look at those fabric. Whole boxes of them. I will have a busy time taking photo and listing them on Etsy.

3 comments:

  1. waaa..such a large parcel, somemore bigger than nici..very nice fabric wor..

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! I think all crafters will love to see those beautiful fabrics in front of them. Drooling here..heeee

    I guess you must have paid quite alot for the shipping. Did you opt for surface mail and how long did it takes to arrive?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fabric are BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete