- Darth Vader (but I think he has a sexy voice, not that scary)
- The Joker (Totally agree, great tagline and horrifying make up skill, smeared lipstick and all, so yeah, he's pretty scary)
- Hannibal Lecter (He's cool!! He has awesomeness!!)
- The Terminator, T101 (his shaky shinny muscles did freak me out)
- Lord Voldemort (Avada Kedavra and you're gone)
Actually The Joker came as the close second of my favourite villain but he lost his marks on styling (hair and make ups...can do without any makeups). But I love his villain 'charisma' and his wicked sense of humour. Not many villain can be as evil and funny at the same time as him.
And this guy(thing) haunted my childhood. Too scary...and don't even dare to post his picture on my white lovely blog. Can any of you remember him? I heard there will be a remake of this movie. Creeeppppyyyyy...... (Dear Lord Voldemort, I think you have to learn from him in scaring kids)