Whimsical Jar by Shanda Panda
This is my first time hosting a swap through my blog (all because I see how much fun Agnes had with her previous blog swap). I would like to bring to you, Whimsical Jar swap. I've seen those swap being going around for some time but the postage is a killer for oversea swap. Hope Malaysian are interested in doing this swap. :)
What is Whimsical Jar?
Find a jar (glass or plastic, preferably recycle jar but please wash properly), fill up the jar with lots of goodies, fill up until it's all full and nicely pack inside the jar. Then decorate the jar.
What to put in the Whimsical Jar?
All pretty things!! Craft handmade by you, craft supplies, ribbons, buttons, beads, lace, yarn, ribbons, fabric pieces, sweets, rubber stamps, magnets, brooch, accessories, jewelries, cute stationeries, miniatures, charms, anything!! That's the fun of whimsical jar, imagine pouring out all the little trinkets and look at them one by one, and not forgeting, taking photos of them. :P
More ideas here.
Dos and Don'ts
Do put in lovely and pretty things that your partner would love.
Do clean your used jar properly, no smell or dirty jem sticking inside please. >_<
Don't put crap. Don't put things you don't like or you don't want.
Be nice, play nice. :D
Terms and Condition
1. Jar must be larger than 400g/400ml. Must be transparent. Will look nice when you stuff everything inside.
2. You must be a crafter and also a blogger.
3. Max ppl is 10. This will be a one to one swap. Post your email here.
4. Shipping via Post Laju or Registered Post. Make you have tracking number, very important.
5. When you receive the jar from your partner, remember to take picture and blog about the Whimsical Jar. Oo...and also don't show your jar before your partner receive, let it be a surprise. :D
|Number of people in swap:||max 10|
|Location:||Within Malaysia Only|
Last day to signup/drop:
|Pos Laju/ Register Pos|
July 31, 2009
|Date items must be sent:||before Auguest 31, 2009|
|Number of swap partners:||1|
1. Kelly (that's me :p)
10. Sing Yee
It's full!! :)