Sunday, July 12, 2009

Whimsical Jar swap. ~FULL~

Whimsical Jar by Shanda Panda

This is my first time hosting a swap through my blog (all because I see how much fun Agnes had with her previous blog swap). I would like to bring to you, Whimsical Jar swap. I've seen those swap being going around for some time but the postage is a killer for oversea swap. Hope Malaysian are interested in doing this swap. :)

What is Whimsical Jar?
Find a jar (glass or plastic, preferably recycle jar but please wash properly), fill up the jar with lots of goodies, fill up until it's all full and nicely pack inside the jar. Then decorate the jar.

What to put in the Whimsical Jar?
All pretty things!! Craft handmade by you, craft supplies, ribbons, buttons, beads, lace, yarn, ribbons, fabric pieces, sweets, rubber stamps, magnets, brooch, accessories, jewelries, cute stationeries, miniatures, charms, anything!! That's the fun of whimsical jar, imagine pouring out all the little trinkets and look at them one by one, and not forgeting, taking photos of them. :P
More ideas here.

Dos and Don'ts
Do put in lovely and pretty things that your partner would love.
Do clean your used jar properly, no smell or dirty jem sticking inside please. >_<
Don't put crap. Don't put things you don't like or you don't want.
Be nice, play nice. :D

Terms and Condition

1. Jar must be larger than 400g/400ml. Must be transparent. Will look nice when you stuff everything inside.
2. You must be a crafter and also a blogger.
3. Max ppl is 10. This will be a one to one swap. Post your email here.
4. Shipping via Post Laju or Registered Post. Make you have tracking number, very important.
5. When you receive the jar from your partner, remember to take picture and blog about the Whimsical Jar. Oo...and also don't show your jar before your partner receive, let it be a surprise. :D

Number of people in swap:max 10
Location:Within Malaysia Only
Shipment:
Last day to signup/drop:
Pos Laju/ Register Pos
July 31, 2009
Date items must be sent:before Auguest 31, 2009
Number of swap partners:1

Participants:
1. Kelly (that's me :p)
2. Shera
3. Marlene
4. Ciyou
5. Agnes
6. Joan
7. Mer
8. Pussycat
9. Aquarius
10. Sing Yee

It's full!! :)

16 comments:

  1. I would totally do this but :( I'm in US...oh well -- what a fun idea / Enjoy
    ♥ - Ellen @ artlife

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea - unfortunately I live a bit far...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Count me in too! :) I am Marlene, from Sarawak :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Count me in too :) I am Marlene and currently @ Sarawak

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone. This will be fun. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Count me in, I always wanted to join something like this, but the postage to overseas is way too expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. here i'm come...i want to join too...
    agnes1409@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. count me in ^.^

    jwcv@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wanna play too!

    leesun.ice@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. sound fun!!mind that i join in??
    blueocean163@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can i join? pussycat frm johor bahru.

    email:jennysimyj@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. aquarius, I need to confirm whether you are from Malaysia and you are an active blogger and crafter :)
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. aiyo, have fun with this swap. I will collect more supplies soon, very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. can i join too? hoyoyi@gmail.com

    http://www.xanga.com/hoyoyi

    ReplyDelete