Sunday, December 31, 2006

Hospitalized

2006 really end up pretty badly for me. I was lucky I don't have to countdown to 2007 in the hospital. Yeah, I was hospitalized. It was really that bad. I was admitted on.....(I was a little lost track with the date).....27th/Dec, so damn early in the morning, 6.45am, because my fever went up to 39.9 degree celcius and I was vomitting like mad. I tried to force down some Ovaltine drink but out they came. Same goes to everything that I'd taken within the 24 hours. Not even injection from the clinic can stop the stupid vomitting. I just can't take it anymore and I need to go to the hospital(no matter how dreadful it might be). And at this moment....I can barely walk.

Well, I will spare you the boring details and fastforward to what the hospital ppl did to me.

Hurt like hell!

Right after I arrived at the hospital, after a brief check-up, I was poked with needles at both my right and left arm. I was then connected to this NaCl tube which was like FOOD to my body. Things like this don't happen everyday, I can't help but blog about this. HAHA.
But the tube things was a nuisance, I had to carry the pint of NaCl everywhere I went. It's not that I can go to a lot of place away from my ward but I had to carry the pint when I went to the loo, when I bath, when I brush my teeth, when I wash my face. And it hurt like hell when I moved my hand too much. And they gave my antibiotic injection through this tube thing and that's the mooooooosssssstttttttttt painful injection EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can actually feel the fluid moving up my blood stream, cold and stinging pain. I couldn't move my hand for few seconds after that. And the SIZE of the injection needle.....was like....erm....erm....like the size (width and length apply) of your regular water glue bottle. Yea, that horrible. And I'm not lying. A half dead person wont lie.

After 2 days and 2 full pint of NaCl, they took out the tube.
This looks like a tracking device. You know....Happy Feet?

Throughout the ordeal, I was only rewarded with 3 pieces of Ferraro Rocher from my boyfriend. (Yala, I ate one before the pic was taken, hence there's only 2)


And so, I ended up 4 days and 3 nights in the hospital and the bill was RM2,369. >_< (sound like some travel package only -_-)
Oo...I haven't tell you all what's so f**ked up with my body, the doc said it was due to some bacteria infection but what kinda bacteria is still unknown. I have to wait for the full report next week. I did some ultrasound examination as well....which was really creepy because usually they scan for tumors or other weird stuff growing in our internal organs. Luckily it turns out that everything are perfectly normal. *phew* And I had a clear and close encounter with my spleen, liver, stomach, kidney, bladder, pancreas and ovaries.

I was like, lost 3 days. For 3 days, I was not able to see the sun, I was not able to work, not able to online, watch TV, go yumcha, go to cinema, go shopping, sleep my own bed.......I was trapped like a prisoner in the little ward. Aaarrrrggggghhhhhhhhhh.................

Whoaa....what a year for me.


p/s : Dammit, the food at the hospital was kinda good. Dammit.

1 comment:

  1. No lost lar .. you lost weight only, hahaha .. but take care lar .. :)

    ReplyDelete