- Not to spend so much in boutiques. Do not buy more than 2 piece of clothing every month and this includes socks, hair accessories and whatsoever. (err....maybe 3 lar....er...WTF!! Not more than 2!!!)
- Read all the books that I bought. They are not decoration for my shelf. Read at least one book each month.
- Promote the anti-animal cruelty campaigne. There are lots more thing that I could do, like sign petition, donation, do volunteery work.
- Try manicure and pedicure. This is a MUST MUST MUST try thing in 2007. I'm dying for the French Manicure. I want my hands look like a princess's hands. ^__^
- Loose the kgs. Be at 50.
- Change the hairstyle. I'm so bored with my long dull hair. I need new look.
- Revamp the face. New look. New look. Learn how to put on make-up from Nai Nai.
- Go travelling to at least one country. And also travel around Malaysia. 2007 is Visit Malaysia Year.
Here's some places that I really want to go:
-Thailand (Haatyai/Bangkok/Phuket) - Sigh, but Thailand is in such a mess lately.
-East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak) - Must try Kolo Mee!
- Be a very organize person.
- Must not procrastinate with my work anymore.
- Throw my junks away. I really need to identify out those junks and chuck them away. Especially my room and my cubicle. -_-
- Be more independent and not rely 100% on family or bf.
- Save 10K
- Buy a white Myvi.
- No more impulse buying.
- Learn to make more stuff from my recipe book, not only cheesecake but more variety of cheesecakes. Erm, say....blueberry cheesecake?
I guess that's pretty much what I want out from this year. And so we shall see the progress. ^__^
I feel so good already at the first day of 2007. I knows the days ahead will be splendid! I'm so full of energy now. I'm so ready for this year. Yee-harrr....