Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy Birthday Fong Fong

Made a nice birthday goodie box for Fong. She turned 26 today, the eldest among us. The goodie box have lots of goodies from me, Nainai and Debbie. I always love getting goodie box....I hope she'll be smitten with what we'd put up for her.

Erm, I need to post this today and I didnt buy any birthday card, so it's a piece of Chinese New Year card....hehe, CNY is just around the corner, so might just as well wish her Happy Chinese New Year. ^__^

Yep yep...ready to go into the mailbox but she will getting her present a bit late. But the suprises that matter. Yayyy.....

2 comments:

  1. I wished her today already .. you all slow .. hehehehe ... :P But paiseh, didnt buy her present ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. -_- lagak pandai lar you. I wished her when clock just striked 12am...should be among the earliest.

    ReplyDelete