Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Handmade Postcard Craze

I'm at it again.

After sometime putting all the arts and crafts supplies behind, I decided to work on some quick art when I was throwing away my old magazines. I found some interesting advertisements and quotes and it was amusing how I can turn it out to something else, something vintage, something ephemeral, something more artistic. :)

The torn junks.

And here's what they turn out to be :
Love To Accept Yourself


So Magic 1


So Magic 2


Together Is More Beautiful


Your Presence


Angel Sleeping


Beauty In A Bottle
(It used to be a CK One perfume ad)


Declare Your Love


Geisha


Human Weaknesses

I'm going to send them out through Postcrossing.

1 comment:

  1. wow..u are really creative la ;) ..i remembered last time in primary school u were good at art ;) ..and you still are! :)

    ReplyDelete