Tuesday, May 01, 2007

My Top 5

Just finished watching High Fidelity. I always love to watch such feel good and romantic movies. The main character Rob Gordon has a cute way to recall back his memories, listing everything in a Top 5, cronologically.

I'm going to make my own top 5s too.

Top 5 best romantic comedy movies:
1. Bridget Jone's Diary
2. The Holiday
3. Nottinghill
4. My Sassy Girl
5. High Fidelity (I can't think of another movie, so I had to put HF into the list but actually I don't really like this movie that much but the there's some scene that I really like, especially the proposal scene.)

Rob: I'm tired of the fantasy, because it doesn't really exist. And there are never really any surprises, and it never really...
Laura: Delivers?
Rob: Delivers. And I'm tired of it. And I'm tired of everything else for that matter. But I don't ever seem to get tired of you, so...



Top 5 romantic movies that made me cried:
1. A Walk To Remember
2. The Titanic (yala, I cried in this movie lar, lame hor -_-)
3. Days of Tomorrow (I hate to admit that I cried watching a Hong Kong movie....but this is good)
4. Windstruck (ppl said it's the prequel of My Sassy Girl but actually it's not)
5. .........(can't think of the fifth movie)

No comments:

Post a Comment